Ideological Profile and Political Attitudes of the Manifestations of April 12th - Belo HorizonteDoctor Professor Helcimara Telles (DCP / UFMG), Doctor Professor Regina Helena Alves (History, UFMG) and Master Fernando Vaz.
Prof. Dr. Helcimara de Souza Telles
Research Group “Opinião Pública, Marketing Político e Comportamento Eleitoral”, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
- Grupo de Pesquisa Opinião Pública, Prof. Dr. Helcimara Telles (DCP/UFMG)
- Centro de Convergência de Novas Mídias, Prof. Dr. Regina Helena Alves (História, UFMG)
- Agência Press Consultoria em Informação, Master Fernando Vaz
- Roberto Rocha, Master in Political Science, UFMG
- Nerea Ramirez, PhD student in Political Science, UFMG
- Mode: quantitative research with a questionnaire structured in closed and open questions, held in person (face to face) with a mean duration of 15 minutes.
- Group studied: Estimated between 5-7 thousand people present at the event which occurred on April 12, 2015 in Belo Horizonte.
- Sample: 352 interviews.
- Estimated Error range: 4.8 pp.
- Condition to be interviewed: Confirming the protestor condition on April 12, 2015.
- Venue of the search: concentration points (Praça da Liberdade, Praça da Estação), participants arrival locations (subway stations) and access roads to concentrations .
- Field Date: April 12, 2015, from 8:30 to 17:00.
- Objectives: To identify the ideological profile and the political attitudes of protesters from April 12, 2015 in Belo Horizonte.
To see the results, CLICK HERE.